Applied Intuition, Inc. (“Applied Intuition
,” or “our
”) as well as in connection with events and conferences that we operate, (2) how we use and share that information, and (3) your choices concerning our privacy and information practices.
if you have any questions.
1. Personal Information Collection
Personal Information We Collect From You:
- Contact details: including name, mailing address, e-mail address and phone number;
- Information you provide in your CV or on an application form: including your education, professional and training history, and details of any other relevant skills, such as language capability;
- Any other information you choose to share with Applied Intuition, including in your CV or cover letter;
- As appropriate, copies of certificates, diplomas or other documentation verifying the information you provide to us;
- Correspondence and other communications, when we communicate with you via a contact form on our website, email, phone or other means;
- Information captured as part of the application process, including interview notes and internal communications; and
- Right to work information: information required to confirm your right to work in the country in which you will be employed, including as appropriate your nationality, national identity number and passport details.
Personal Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Service, we may automatically log the following information:
- Device Information: The manufacturer and model, operating system, browser type, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device you use to access the Service. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: Information about how you use our Service, such as the types of content that you view or engage with, the features you use, the actions you take, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC (“Google”) to help collect and analyze Usage Information. For more information on how Google uses this information, click here.
- Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address when you visit our website or use the Service.
- Email Open/Click Information: We may collect information about the date and time you open or click links in emails we send.
We use the following technologies to collect personal information by automated means:
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
for more information on what cookies (and other similar technologies) are and how we use them.
2. Personal Information Use
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Service Delivery, including to provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Service;
Communicating with You, including to:
- Send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies; and
- Provide customer support, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Service Improvement, including to:
- Improve the Service and create new features;
- Personalize your experience; and
- Create and derive de-identified or aggregated statistics and insights.
Marketing and Advertising, including:
- To send you marketing communications, including notifying you of special promotions, offers and events via email and other means.
Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies; and
- Prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
3. Lawful Basis of Processing
4. Personal Information Sharing
Our Sharing: We do not sell, rent, license, or lease your personal information to third parties. However, we may share personal information with:
- Service Providers, including hosting services, email services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer support services, and analytics services. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your personal information.
- Professional Advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Transaction Recipients, such as counterparties and others assisting with a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, asset sale, or similar transaction, and with successors or affiliates as part of or following that transaction.
- Government Authorities, where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
5. Job Applicants
If you are applying for a job with Applied Intuition, please see the relevant Applicant Privacy Notice
provided on the job applications page for more information on how we process your personal information for recruitment purposes and your rights.
6. International Transfers of Personal Information
In some cases, your personal information may be transferred to countries that may not have equivalent privacy and data protection laws to the country in which you reside. When we share information of customers in the European Economic Area (EEA), the UK, or Switzerland, where a safeguard is required under law for the transfer of such personal information, we make use of the European Commission-approved standard contractual data protection clauses (for EEA and Switzerland transfers) and the UK government approved international data transfer agreement/addendum (for UK transfers). Please contact us for further information on the safeguards in place.
7. Retention of Personal Information
- Any permissions you give us with regards to your personal information;
- Our contractual obligations and rights in relation to the personal information involved;
- Our legal obligation(s) under relevant laws to retain data for a certain period of time;
- Our legitimate business and commercial interests;
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as with regard to applicable statute of limitations, investigations, litigation, and other potential and actual disputes); and
- Any guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
8. Notices to California Residents
Where provided for by law and subject to any applicable exceptions, California residents may have the following rights:
- Know. You can request to know the categories of personal information that Applied Intuition has collected about you, the business purpose for collecting your personal information, the categories of sources from which the personal information was collected, whether Applied Intuition has disclosed your personal information for business purposes, the categories of personal information so disclosed, and the categories of third parties to whom we have disclosed your personal information (we provide this information in the Personal Information Collection, Use, and Sharing sections above);
- Access. You can request access to the specific pieces of personal information that Applied Intuition has collected about you;
- Delete. You can request that we delete the personal information we collected from you; and
- Opt out. You can instruct businesses that sell your personal information to stop doing so – Applied Intuition, however, does not sell personal information.
. After we receive your request, we may request additional information from you to verify your identity. Your authorized agent may submit requests in the same manner, although we may require the agent to present signed written permission to act on your behalf, and you may also be required to independently verify your identity with us and confirm that you authorized the agent to submit the request. We will not treat you differently for exercising your rights.
Third Party Marketing
: If you are a California resident and wish to opt out of sharing your personal information with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, please email Applied Intuition at email@example.com
9. Rights of UK and EEA Residents
Your Rights. If you are a UK, EU or EEA resident, under data protection laws (and in certain circumstances) you have specific rights in relation to your personal information. You have the right to:
Right to Object: You may ask us at any time to stop processing your personal information, and we will do so: (a) If we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal information -- unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing or we need to process your data in order to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims; or (b) If we are processing your personal information for direct marketing. We may keep minimum information about you in a suppression list in order to ensure your choices are respected in the future and to comply with data protection laws (such processing is necessary for our and your legitimate interest in pursuing the purposes described above).
You also have the following rights:
- Right to rectification: If your personal information is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to ask that we correct or complete it.
- Right to erasure: You may ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it or where you have successfully exercised your right to object to our processing of your personal information.
- Right to restrict processing: You may ask us to restrict or ‘block’ the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the data or object to us processing it.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to obtain your personal information from us that you consented to give us or that was provided to us as necessary in connection with our contract with you, and that is processed by automated means. We will give you your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format which you may reuse elsewhere. You also have the right to have us transfer this data to another party of your choosing.
- Rights in relation to automated decision-making: You have the right to be free from decisions based solely on automated processing of your personal information (including profiling) which produce a legal effect or a similarly significant effect on you, unless this is necessary in relation to a contract between you and us or you provide your explicit consent to this use.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect any processing of your data before we received notice that you wished to withdraw consent.
- Right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including the way we handled your personal information, you can report it to the data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns (in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), who can be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns, and in other EEA countries the data protection authority of the country in which you are located).
Please see the "Contact Us
" section below for information on how to exercise your rights.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 16. Applied Intuition does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 16 without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete that information.
11. Links to Other Websites
Keeping your data secure is important. Applied Intuition follows current industry standards to protect your personal information. We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information provided to the Service from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. No network or email transmission is fully secure or guaranteed to be error free. We cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and you use the Service at your own risk. In particular, email sent to or from us may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing personal information to Applied Intuition. If you have questions about the security of our Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Your Choices
Update or Correct Personal Information:
You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications:
You may opt out of marketing communications by following the unsubscribe instructions in any marketing email we send you. Please note, however, that you may continue to receive communications as described in the Communicating with You
section after opting out of marketing communications.
Do Not Track.
We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track" or similar signals. Learn more about "Do Not Track" here
15. Contact Us
or fill out this contact form